Perth Paddlers Team Boat Challenge, Sunday 30th Sep 2018 at Banks Reserve Pavilion, Joel Tce, Mt Lawley Come and join us for an easy 10km course,...
- LiveLighter Women of the Avon Feb 4, 2021Paddle WA are running a program for WOMEN ONLY who would love to undertake the challenge of training and competing in the iconic 2021 Avon Descent. This program […]
- LiveLighter WA Canoe Sprint Championships Jan 29, 2021The 2021 LiveLighter WA Canoe Sprint Championships are being held this weekend at Champion Lakes Regatta Centre (30th/31st January). Make sure you come down to Champion […]
- LiveLighter Master Women’s Sprint Training Squad Jan 28, 2021The LiveLighter Master Women’s Sprint Squad coached by Ramon Andersson and Jesse Phillips wrapped up this week, with all athletes fired up for the Paddle WA LiveLighter Canoe Sprint Championships […]
- Penguin Bloom – Paracanoe Program Fundraiser SUCCESS! Jan 27, 2021Paddle WA’s exclusive screening to Penguin Bloom was a fantastic night out last Saturday, and all for a great cause too! WAIS Paracanoe on display. Photo: […]
- 2020/21 National Competition Update Mar 5, 2021Paddle Australia is continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation around Australia and its impact on the remainder of our national competition calendar for this season. As can be appreciated, we are confronted with a very fluid situation. This means that numerous variations to the competition calendar have already been required, and further amendments may be necessary. […]
- Canoe Ocean Racing Update Mar 5, 2021Paddle Australia, the National Sports Organisation for paddling in Australia, is committed to developing our community across each of the ICF Disciplines with which we are involved. One of the fastest-growing Disciplines within our sport is Ocean Racing, which attracts thousands of paddlers across the country. The Strategic Plan for Canoe Ocean Racing in Australia identifies that […]
- The Paddle On Foundation Mar 3, 2021The Paddle On Foundation was established in May 2020 to help existing and prospective Club members who have been adversely impacted by COVID-19 to keep paddling and remain members of their Club… or become a new member of one of our 120+ great Clubs nationally! Through generous donations from our united paddling community, the Paddle […]