Perth Paddlers Team Boat Challenge, Sunday 30th Sep 2018 at Banks Reserve Pavilion, Joel Tce, Mt Lawley Come and join us for an easy 10km course,...
- Vacancies on the Paddle WA Board May 17, 2022At the 2022 AGM in September, Paddle WA will have three vacancies to the Paddle WA Board open to members and independent directors. Vacancies are for […]
- Entries Open for the LiveLighter Ramon Challenge! May 11, 2022Entries are now open for the 2022 LiveLighter Ramon Challenge, on Sunday the 12th June at AP Hinds Reserve, Bayswater. Click here to register! EVENT […]
- Help Make the Perth Whitewater Centre a Reality! May 6, 2022Paddle WA is seeking tax-deductible donations from the community to the sum of $50,000 to construct a Business Case for the Perth White Water Centre. Click […]
- Huge Success for WA at the Australian Canoe Marathon Championships! Apr 27, 2022WA had a team of 16 paddlers competing at 2022 Australian Canoe Marathon Championships, held on the Gold Coast in QLD. All paddlers had fantastic results […]
- JUNIORS SHINE ON DAY TWO OF THE PADDLE AUSTRALIA CANOE SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIPS May 19, 2022Day two of the Paddle Australia Canoe Sprint Championships has seen more rising stars deliver some impressive performances as Adelaide once again turned on stellar conditions. Returning to South Australia for the second consecutive year, the national Canoe Sprint Championships has brought together the paddling community with competitors and volunteers from across the country taking […]
- PADDLE AUSTRALIA RELEASES FIRST PHASE OF NATIONAL VOLUNTEER STRATEGY May 19, 2022Coinciding with National Volunteer Week, Paddle Australia has today released the first phase National Volunteer Strategy, the research and findings, which will aim to inform the overall strategy to improve recruitment, recognition and retention of volunteers in the sport. Paddle Australia has long boasted a strong, albeit small, group of volunteers who generously give their […]
- Noemie Fox pulls off balancing act as she pursues second career outside the rapids May 17, 2022Training and competing at the highest level of the sport requires dedication and commitment, but many high performance athletes cannot afford to focus solely on their athletic pursuit and postpone a second career until they retire from competitive sport. Australian Canoe Slalom paddler Noemie Fox works as a Transformation Analyst for leading global professional services […]