Perth Paddlers Team Boat Challenge, Sunday 30th Sep 2018 at Banks Reserve Pavilion, Joel Tce, Mt Lawley Come and join us for an easy 10km course,...
- Canoe Polo is Back! Apr 1, 2021Canoe Polo has returned to WA, with sessions commencing from the 7th of April! SESSION DETAILS Aqualife Centre, East Victoria Park 6101 Every Wednesday for 8 […]
- Sprint Kayak Talent Search – Surf Life Saving Mar 25, 2021In 2021 the WAIS Canoeing Program is piloting a Sprint Kayak Talent Search for Surf Life Saving athletes between the age of 13 and 17 (born 2004-2008). […]
- Introducing the Basic Skills Course Mar 16, 2021Paddle WA is excited to announce a new series of paddling courses run by our amazing instructors, Basic Skills Courses! The Basic Skills course is designed […]
- LiveLighter Women of the Avon Feb 4, 2021Paddle WA are running a program for WOMEN ONLY who would love to undertake the challenge of training and competing in the iconic 2021 Avon Descent. This program […]
- 2021 PA Canoe Sprint Championships – Newsletter 3 Apr 16, 2021NEWSLETTER 3 16 April 2021 Dear Sprint Community, I hope everyone’s training and preparation is going well for the 2021 Sprint Championships to be held at the Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) in Penrith NSW from 19-23 May. We are on the home stretch now with next week being only 4 weeks to go. This […]
- Penrith Whitewater Stadium – Update 9th April Apr 10, 2021Dear Canoe Slalom Community, Following on from our previous update earlier this week, we are able to provide you with further details regarding the water quality at PWS and the Australian Canoe Slalom Team Selection Event. Following the water quality test results from last week, the warm up lake is currently at an ‘Amber’ alert […]
- 2021 PA Canoe Sprint Championships – Newsletter 2 Apr 9, 2021NEWSLETTER 2 9 April 2021 Dear Canoe Sprint Community, Preparations are progressing well for the 2021 Canoe Sprint Championships (Sprint Championships) to be held at the Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) in Penrith NSW from 19-23 May. This newsletter builds on from the information supplied in Newsletter 1. If you have not read Newsletter 1 […]